It’s Rennie here today and I was lucky enough to get a go at the BendiBrush before my siblings. 😀
Renegade: Being me I had to of course be suspicious of it at first right?!?
Renegade: That does include testing the consistency of a new brush… you never know what humans think will work on us. ;o But this one seems to pass cat quality control easily!
Renegade: Oh yes…. this feels good! Purrtastic to be precise. 😉
Renegade: And you all better not make any fun about me sounding like a pidgeon… :O
Renegade: Oh yes… just a little more on my back please…
Renegade: So why is this BendiBrush so good you wonder? Well that’s easy… it’s nice and flexible so it bends around our bodies rather than many of those stiff brushes that can scratch us if the humans don’t know how to use it. 😀
Renegade: Below the key features of the BendiBrush
- The BendiBrush is a groomer created pet brush (Patent Pending) that is dog and cat approved.
- The BendiBrush body bends to contour around the pet and reach sensitive areas.
- The BendiBrush is the best dog and best cat brush for detangling and deshedding.
- This grooming tool removes excess undercoat.
- This gentle dog and cat brush makes grooming fast, fun and easy.
- The rounded bristle tips and multiple size bristles prevents scratching and injury and helps to remove knots & tangles.
- The BendiBrush massages and grooms with rounded, flexible and strong bristles.
- The BendiBrush is ergonomically designed to handle comfortably and groom dogs and cats gently.
- The brush can be used wet or dry for all pet sizes and long or short hair dogs and cats.
- The BendiBrush is a great brush for kittens and puppies.
Renegade: And I give it my total high paw of approval (high five equivalent!) But I am assuming you also want to hear what my
slaves human servants had to say about it right?
We are so happy that the BendiBrush is finally available through a UK retailer! Having previously had one tested through a friend in the US we knew that this was one of the best and most versatile brushes out there but with shipping and import costs it was a bit problematic to get it over here.
If you are a looking for the one brush to comb them all look no further as the unique design enables you to get to the hard to reach spots of your fur-family with ease.
And our cats really seem to enjoy the grooming session with this brush as Renegade and Nubia purr in ecstasy and even Oliver who hardly ever tolerates brushing will allow brushing with this brush.
Renegade: See told you not just I approve but so do my
slaves humans! If you want to get your paws on one of these don’t forget to head over to the Cider House Pet Supplies website to command your human to purchase one of these. 😀
You are one of our US readers? Not to worry you can find more details in the post by my brother & sister!
Prince Renegade the Creator of Chaos and Maker of Mischief
Click to visit our Shop for the hassle-free Zen Clippers!
We regularly write about all things relating to cats on our Blog Katzenworld!
My partner and I are owned by five cheeky cats that get up to all kinds of mischief that of course, you’ll also be able to find out more about on our Blog
If you are interested in joining us by becoming a regular contributor/guest author do drop us a message @ email@example.com .