Following on from our post a few backs here the second chance to win a purrfect pack of Christmas cards! :D:!
One lucky reader can win a set of 10 cards – 2 of each design!
To win the first set of cards please complete any of the following actions through our giveaway tool here to gain chances at winning:
1. For Tweeting about the event through the GiveawayTool – 4 Chances
2. Sign up for our new newsletter via mail chimp for extra chances. (Bonus chances even if you don’t use Social Media!!!) – 5 Chances
3. Follow us or International Cat Care on Twitter – 2 Chances
4. Follow us or International Cat Care on Pinterest – 1 Chance
5. Follow us on Bloglovin – 2 Chances
6. Make a comment stating you would like to enter (for those that don’t use social media) – 2 Chances
Worldwide entries are welcome so don’t forget to enter here by the end of the 28th of November. Good luck everyone.
Fancy getting a set of cards now? They are available on the iCatCare Online Shop. 🙂
Oh and please do sign up to our Newsletter.
About International Cat Care:
International Cat Care works to create a world in which ‘all cats, owned and unowned, are treated with care, compassion and understanding’ International Cat Care is a charity with the vision of a world where all cats, owned and unowned, are treated with care, compassion, and understanding. We work closely with the veterinary profession through our veterinary division, the International Society of Feline Medicine. All our work is reliant on donations and legacies.
Founded in 1958, we are a respected authority on feline health and best practice, working with owners, vets and other professionals around the world.
Registered Charity – 1117342
We regularly write about all things relating to cats on our Blog Katzenworld!
My partner and I are owned by five cheeky cats that get up to all kinds of mischief that of course, you’ll also be able to find out more about on our Blog
If you are interested in joining us by becoming a regular contributor/guest author do drop us a message @ firstname.lastname@example.org .