This week, we have a review for you of a spectacular cat cave from jerry’s – a German company that produces quality, stylish cat beds. 🙂
The cave is available in white to perfectly fit in with your current interior decoration!
And here it is! (minus cat for a brief moment)
As you can see, it is a fairly big cave (59 x 35 x 36 cm) to ensure that larger cats or maybe TWO kitties can fit in the cave with no problem. 🙂 All of their cat caves come with the jerry’s company logo on the left ear.
Let’s ask Oliver and Nubia what they thought of the cat cave…
Nubia: New cave! I want! This is mine~ Oli shall not have it!
Oliver: Soft pillow? Check. Large enough for Nubes and me? Check! (well… if I let her…) Cat ears on cat cave? Nya!? So cute!
Oli enjoying the view from the cave
Oliver: Sorry humans, I am otherwise occupied~
Right, it’s bed time now! I’m staying in here tonight. <3
Oliver is definitely the one that loved this new cat cave – or he bullied Nubia out of it!! Haha!
Here’s some information on the design and quality of the cat cave.
- Made of good quality plastic to ensure it is easy to clean, suitable for indoor & outdoor and will be your cats favorite cave for years to come
- All caves are made in Germany at the highest quality, ensuring the utmost safety for your cat
- The bottom of the cave has 4 air holes to ensure that it provides sufficient air flow at all times
- The cave is heavy enough (approx. 2.4kg) to ensure that your cat can’t easily topple it over but light enough to move it when necessary
- Modern and stylish design that will make this not just your cat’s cave, but also part of your interior decoration!
The cat cave is available directly from us in the Katzenworld Online Shop. 🙂
You can also purchase the cave through Amazon UK by clicking here.
The RRP for the cat cave is 79€ by itself, or 89€ for cat cave + cushion.
You just can’t compare them to cheaper look-alike caves. For starters, the jerry’s cave is much sturdier and features airholes – both points which many similar cat saves do not have! You and your cat will certainly have years of usage from this cave as it can be cleaned easily and there is no worry of the cat destroying it (well, you may need to replace the cushion eventually!). Remember, all jerry’s cat caves come with their green logo on the ear – do not fall for cheaper imitations.
For each cat cave sold, jerry’s donates 1€ to charities helping animals that are not as lucky as our own cats. They also donate their cat caves to charities in Germany – for example, the shelter in Berlin has quite a number of them – which thanks to the easy cleaning, helps cats and humans alike. 🙂
Thanks for reading and we hope you enjoyed our review as much as our kitties enjoyed writing it!