We can’t believe we are at the end of another year. Though I am sure a lot of you are just as glad as ourselves that the year is over and are just like us hoping that next year will bring more positive global news!
But anyhow, in a few hours here in the UK it’ll be 2021!
Lots has been happening for us in 2020 and we hope that 2021 will be even more exciting for us and all of you following our cat blog.
2021 in Review:
- It seems that with each new year our family grows by one! This year we had Mactavish move in with us. We will be posting a lot more about him soon.
- Between our Blog, Apple & Google News apps our Blog now reaches over 700.000 monthly unique visitors reading a massive 1.2 million articles a month! Fancy joining us as a contributor? We will link back to your blog to help people find out about you. Email us!
- With the lack of phyisical events we have improved our online shop experience and invested more time in social media outreach. The cat toys of our partner 4cats have also seen a huge new range which will be available from next year in our Blog Shop
Plans for 2021:
- We are improving our Sponsor packages for 2021 which will have an even better focus on brand awareness and SEO for the pet businesses supporting us but additionally we will be offering Pet PR Services from next year to distribute your press releases on your behalf to like-minded Bloggers and Journalists! get in touch for the full details of the sponsor packages!
- Increase our range of cat welfare articles to help both cat guardians and pet professionals find the information they need
- Providing our content in other European languages
So what are your own plans for 2021?!? Let us know in the comments! 😀