We can’t believe that yet another new year is upon us now!
Lots has been happening for us in 2019 and we hope that 2020 will be even more exciting for us and all of you following our cat blog.
2019 in Review:
- We ended up moving to a house with our four little ones! Because you know… with four cats it simply was a matter of time before we needed to expend. 😉 And the furry ones sure are much much happier with their private outdoor space. 😀
- Between our Blog, Apple & Google News apps our Blog now reaches over 230.000 monthly unique visitors reading a massive 680.000 articles a month! Fancy joining us as a contributor? We will link back to your blog to help people find out about you. Email us!
- We attended the most events ever in 2019. With an average of 2.5 events to help raise awareness of our Blog, Feline Care and of course the cat toys of our partner 4cats which are of course available in our Blog Shop
- In fact our Blog Shop has yet further expanded in includes over 400 different items for cat lovers & cat owners as well as tonies for children. And we even have a limited range of dog products now. We of course greatly appreciate all of you that make purchases on our shop as it helps us run our publication with as little advertising as possible.
Plans for 2020:
- There is an amazing line up of cat shows already on our calendar but we are negotiating more stalls to attend at the moment! And more will be added over the next few weeks.
- We have a few new partners we are working with for 2020 to help us produce more quality content to raise awareness of feline welfare
- We have planned to start providing more cat care packages to cat rescues around the UK
So what are your own plans for 2020?!? Let us know in the comments! 🙂