It’s me Oliver here today! Some of you may remember that I love my jerry’s cat cave that I got a number of years ago.
Oliver: But you are probably now wondering why my cave got even better now?
Oliver: Well… look very closely below me! The cave now sits on top of a couple of boxes of stock of our shop which I am sure the humans won’t be touching for a while now as it’s literally made my cave a penthouse suite. 😀
Oliver: But of course that’s not the only great thing about my jerry’s cat cave! As you can see, it is a fairly big cave (59 x 35 x 36 cm) to ensure that larger cats or maybe TWO kitties can fit in the cave with no problem. All of their cat caves come with the jerry’s company logo on the left ear.
Here’s some information on the design and quality of the cat cave.
- Made of good quality plastic to ensure it is easy to clean, suitable for indoor & outdoor and will be your cats favorite cave for years to come. And did I MENTION that I’ve had mine for four years now? YES, that’s whole four years of use and it’s still purrfect!
- All caves are made in Germany at the highest quality, ensuring the utmost safety for your cat
- The bottom of the cave has 4 air holes to ensure that it provides sufficient airflow at all times
- The cave is heavy enough (approx. 2.4kg) to ensure that your cat can’t easily topple it over but light enough to move it when necessary
- Modern and stylish design that will make this not just your cat’s cave, but also part of your interior decoration!
Oliver: But while it’s big enough for two cats… I really do prefer to be in here on my own. I guess our humans will have to get a few more of them…
While note cheap they are most certainly a cave to have for life!
His Meowjesty King Oliver the Maker of Mischief