We hope everyone isn’t too hungover after last night’s drinks and other ways of celebrating New Years eve. ; )
First of all HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all from all of us here at Katzenworld HQ! 🙂
As many of you know we’ve done some big changes and introduced loads of new features in 2017 so let’s have a look at our year in review!
2017 in Review:
- Most importantly we had a new family member join us! Renegade used to be a TICA show cat and became the third mischievous feline in our household. Luckily he gets on very well with his adopted siblings Oliver & Nubia.
- We successfully migrated our Blog onto a customisable version of the WordPress platform while remaining part of the WordPress.com network. This was thanks to WordPress launching their business plan which gives you almost full control over plugins and design of your blog while remaining a member of the WordPress.com community and it’s members, benefits and security.
- Between our Blog, Apple & Google News apps our Blog now reaches over 80.000 monthly unique visitors reading 250.000 – 300.000 articles a month! Fancy joining us as a part time Blogger to help people find your cat content? Email us!
- We attended many fabulous cat and pet shows this year to help raise awareness of our Blog, Feline Care and of course the cat toys of our partner 4cats.
- We totally revamped our Blog Shop and it’s now running on a fully responsive theme to fit your device! Our shop stocks the full 4cats range which are solely made in Germany using organic catnip or valerian as the cat attract filling
- We successfully launched our worldwide cat forum. Not yet a member? Join today to share your stories, advice and photos with hundreds of other cat lovers. 🙂
Plans for 2018:
- We are planning to further customise features available on the Blog so let us know what you’d like to see!
- We are trialling a new Newsletter subscription form and are hoping to finish migration in Q2 of 2018
- For those of you that run their own pet related business we will be launching sponsor packages which will help you to raise awareness of your brand. Basically we will be taking your leaflets to the many cat shows that we attend in the UK amongst other things so do get in touch for the full details of the sponsor packages!
- Of course we are planning to attend just as many cat shows as last year and do hope to see some of you at these shows. 🙂
So what are your own plans for 2018?!? Let us know in the comments! 😀
Not yet subscribed to our Newsletter? Click here!
Image Credits: New Year cat images and gif from Pinterest
We regularly write about all things relating to cats on our Blog Katzenworld!
My partner and I are owned by five cheeky cats that get up to all kinds of mischief that of course, you’ll also be able to find out more about on our Blog
If you are interested in joining us by becoming a regular contributor/guest author do drop us a message @ email@example.com .