Today we’ve teamed up with the team behind Tuft + Paw to give you a chance to create your own bespoke cat furniture design. Full details can be found below!
It’s a familiar dilemma.
We all want our cats to be the happiest they can be whilst keeping our homes looking modern and stylish. That’s why the team behind Tuft + Paw – are reinventing the category of cat furniture so you can have modern, stylish and durable pieces that keep you and your cat happy.
But they need your help because they are looking for the next design to rethink cat furniture…
Not only will the winning design be produced and promoted over at Tuft + Paw, but you’ll also win $1,500! Plus (and we like to think most importantly), they are using this as an opportunity to donate the winning piece to cat shelters across the US.
Think you’ve got a good idea? There are a few things we’d like the design to be:
1) Sustainable- because not only do we want to help out our cats (and their owners), but we’d like to help the planet too
2) Affordable- we want designer cat furniture, without the designer price tag
3) Beautiful- we want this to be something that adds to your décor whilst also remaining practical
4) Easy to ship- as we mentioned, we’d love to donate the winning design to cat shelters, so the easier to ship the better (hint: flat packs are perfect)
5) Practical- this is no drawing contest my friends. We’re looking for dimensions and instructions for how to bring your creation to life
We’re excited to see all your wonderful ideas (and to have our cats test them…)
Submissions should be made on https://www.tuftandpaw.com/pages/sustainable-cat-bed-design-contest. The Deadline is the 30th of November!
– The Tuft + Paw Team