You may remember our post a couple of months ago about the International Cat Care Annual Awards.
As you may remember at this event they launched the charity’s 2016 calendar, featuring the 12 stunning winners from their photography competition. Well today we are giving away one of these stunning calendars to one of you lucky readers!!!
The calendar features the winning photography shown below.
To support International Cat Care we have purchased a few calendars for you all! 🙂
We will be giving away one of these every 2 weeks in order to give a larger amount of people the chance to hear about the event and enter!
To win the first calendar please complete any of the following actions through our giveaway tool here to gain chances at winning:
1. For Tweeting about the event through the GiveawayTool – 4 Chances
2. Sign up for our new newsletter via mail chimp for extra chances. (Bonus chances even if you don’t use Social Media!!!) – 5 Chances
3. Follow us or International Cat Care on Twitter – 2 Chances
4. Follow us or International Cat Care on Pinterest – 1 Chance
5. Follow us on Bloglovin – 2 Chances
6. Make a comment stating you would like to enter (for those that don’t use social media) – 2 Chances
Worldwide entries are welcome so don’t forget to enter here.
Meanwhile if you’d like to purchase a calendar for yourself or your friends please click here. Each calendar is £9.50 (excluding postage) and will help support the important work of International Cat Care.
Please do sign up to our Newsletter.
About International Cat Care:
International Cat Care works to create a world in which ‘all cats, owned and unowned, are treated with care, compassion and understanding’ International Cat Care is a charity with the vision of a world where all cats, owned and unowned, are treated with care, compassion, and understanding. We work closely with the veterinary profession through our veterinary division, the International Society of Feline Medicine. All our work is reliant on donations and legacies.
Founded in 1958, we are a respected authority on feline health and best practice, working with owners, vets and other professionals around the world.
Registered Charity – 1117342