Oliver: Will you cuddle me?

Hi friends!

How are you today?

Have you come to play with me? 😀

IMG_9332

Oliver: Please cuddle with me! <3

IMG_9334

Oliver: I promise that I won’t bite you 😉

IMG_9328

Oliver: Gosh – so tired now! Time for a morning nap~

Oh but before I go don’t forget you can sign up to our Newsletter here.

Signed by

20140522-082949-30589569.jpg
His Meowjesty King Oliver the Maker of Mischief

Don't miss out!

Receive top cat news, competitions, tips and more!

Invalid email address
Give it a try. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Click to visit our Shop for the hassle-free Zen Clippers!

62 thoughts on “Oliver: Will you cuddle me?

1. mike7sedona says:

Well, whether one gets such an open invitation or not, to cuddle or not to cuddle is not the question – just go for it, and anyways, Oliver wouldn’t bite as he seems to be in a contemplative mood – meow!

2. mvaden1948 says:

Oliver you look so comfy in your new cat tree! At least I think it’s that new one that your sister wanted to help put together so she could snuggle there. I see you have the entrance blocked in hopes of keeping her out but I’ll bet there are other perches for her.
    Enjoy you time there!

3. chrllrobb.blog says:

I would love to cuddle with you Oliver. But I have my own cat to cuddle with. Well, at least Hubby cuddles with her. She likes his lap since I usually have at least one dog on mine. 😀

4. godumusings says:

Marc, Thanks for visiting my blog, liking it and following it. Much appreciated.
    Though I am dog guy, you have some heart melting cat pictures. Might give it a shot some day!
    Cheers!

• Marc-André says:

Thank you :). If you search hard you’ll find my sisters dog had a guest appearance on the blog as the stealer of humans haha. And occasionally we feature dogs on tummy rub Tuesday. 🙂 it’s open to all ^^

5. kittiesblue says:

Oliver, you are totally adorable and our mommy is sending kisses for your lovely pink toes and nose. The lady-cats at our house are all volunteering to come and cuddle with you. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

Why not meow a comment to fellow readers?

Get the latest posts delivered to your mailbox:

%d bloggers like this: