Oliver: Will you cuddle me?

Hi friends!

How are you today?

Have you come to play with me? 😀

Oliver: Please cuddle with me! <3

Oliver: I promise that I won’t bite you 😉

Oliver: Gosh – so tired now! Time for a morning nap~

Oh but before I go don’t forget you can sign up to our Newsletter here.

Signed by

His Meowjesty King Oliver the Maker of Mischief

We regularly write about all things relating to cats on our Blog Katzenworld!

My partner and I are owned by three cheeky cats that get up to all kind of mischief that of course you’ll also be able to find out more about on our Blog

If you are interested in joining us by becoming a regular contributor / guest author do drop me a message.

62 thoughts on “Oliver: Will you cuddle me?

1. Karen B says:

All of those who love cats just melted at the sight of the adorable Oliver in his cosy den. So perfect, so vulnerable, so trusting. and so HANDSOME!

2. mike7sedona says:

Well, whether one gets such an open invitation or not, to cuddle or not to cuddle is not the question – just go for it, and anyways, Oliver wouldn’t bite as he seems to be in a contemplative mood – meow!

3. mvaden1948 says:

Oliver you look so comfy in your new cat tree! At least I think it’s that new one that your sister wanted to help put together so she could snuggle there. I see you have the entrance blocked in hopes of keeping her out but I’ll bet there are other perches for her.
    Enjoy you time there!

4. chrllrobb.blog says:

I would love to cuddle with you Oliver. But I have my own cat to cuddle with. Well, at least Hubby cuddles with her. She likes his lap since I usually have at least one dog on mine. 😀

5. godumusings says:

Marc, Thanks for visiting my blog, liking it and following it. Much appreciated.
    Though I am dog guy, you have some heart melting cat pictures. Might give it a shot some day!

• Marc-André says:

Thank you :). If you search hard you’ll find my sisters dog had a guest appearance on the blog as the stealer of humans haha. And occasionally we feature dogs on tummy rub Tuesday. 🙂 it’s open to all ^^

6. kittiesblue says:

Oliver, you are totally adorable and our mommy is sending kisses for your lovely pink toes and nose. The lady-cats at our house are all volunteering to come and cuddle with you. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

Why not meow a comment to fellow readers?

Get the latest posts delivered to your mailbox:

%d bloggers like this: