We can’t believe we are at the end of another year. Though I am sure a lot of you are just as glad as ourselves that the year is over and are just like us hoping that next year will bring more positive global news!
But anyhow, in a few hours here in the UK it’ll be 2023!
Lots has been happening for us in 2020 and we hope that 2021 will be even more exciting for us and all of you following our cat blog.
2022 in Review:
- Between our Blog, Apple & Google News apps our Blog now reaches over 1.000.000 monthly unique visitors reading a massive 2.4 million articles a month! Fancy joining us as a contributor? We will link to your blog to help people learn about you. Email us!
- Physical events have started up again but we have also been very very busy with our improved online shop experience and invested more time in social media outreach. The cat toys of our partner 4cats have also seen a huge new range which is now available in our Blog Shop
Plans for 2023:
- Increase our range of cat welfare articles to help both cat guardians and pet professionals find the information they need
- Involve more of our community by allowing guest articles on further topics!
- Post more stories of our own cats again. 😀
So what are your own plans for 2021?!? Let us know in the comments! 😀