Pets & Aquatics Event at Squire’s Garden Centres 7-9 February
Event: Pets & Aquatics Event
Dates: Friday 7th, Saturday 8th & Sunday 9 February 2020
Locations: Squire’s Garden Centres in:
Badshot Lea, Twickenham, Stanmore and Washington
Are you a pet lover? Then head to Squire’s Garden Centres in Badshot Lea, Twickenham, Stanmore or Washington on the 7th, 8th or 9th February for their special Pets & Aquatics event. Come and meet the team and learn more about caring for your pets.
There will be 15%* off almost everything in the Pets & Aquatics Department, plus loads of free family activities including:
- Meet Our Furry Friends
- Meet and cuddle some cute furry animals! Learn fun facts about them and how to look after them.
- 10am-11pm and 3-4pm on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Pet Hunt
- Take part in a fun family pet hunt. Complete the quiz then hand it in to a member of staff to receive a sticker.
- All day on Friday, Saturday & Sunday
- Free Aquarium Water Testing
- Poor water quality can harm fish, so bring 50ml of your aquarium water in a clean container to Squire’s and they will analyse it for you for free. Testing takes 5 minutes.
- All day on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Face Painting
- Children can be transformed into their favourite animal, or whatever else they would like to be! Donations go to Squire’s local charity of the year.
- 12-3pm on Saturday and Sunday (Badshot Lea, Twickenham & Washington)
- 2-4pm on Saturday and 1-3pm on Sunday (Stanmore)
- Pet Advice
- Suppliers will be giving advice on nutrition, health, caring for your pets, and giving out free samples.
- 11am–3pm on Friday (Twickenham)
- 11am-4pm on Saturday & Sunday (Badshot Lea & Washington)
- 9am-6pm on Saturday & 10.30am-4.30pm on Sunday (Stanmore)
- Meet Sonny the Pony
- Penniwells Riding for the Disabled, Squire’s Stanmore’s charity of the year, will be bringing their little pony Sonny for customers to meet.
- 11am-3pm on Sunday (Stanmore)
- Vet Health Checks
- The Practice Manager and in-house vet from Rivendell Veterinary Group will give free pet health checks, answer questions, and give behavioural and nutritional advice.
- 11am-4pm Saturday & Sunday (Badshot Lea)
- WIN A Patio Pond!
- Come to Squire’s in Badshot Lea and you could win an Affinity Patio Pond worth £449.99! Simply guess the number of balls in the pond. Free entry – donations to Squire’s charity of the year Woodlarks Camp much appreciated.
- All day Friday, Saturday & Sunday (Badshot Lea)
Squire’s extensive Pets & Aquatics departments have small furry animals as well as an eye-catching array of reptiles such as bearded dragons and snakes. Four-legged friends are not forgotten either, with a huge range of dog and cat accessories and food. They also have tropical, freshwater and cold-water fish, plus all the equipment you need to create the perfect environment for them.
Meet scaly reptiles and win a patio pond.
Cuddle furry animals and get aquatics advice at Squire’s
* 15% off promotion includes all pet and aquatic food, accessories, aquariums, pond pumps, filters, aquatic plants, water features and fish. Does not include reptiles, feathery or furry friends.
About Squire’s Garden Centres
Squire’s Garden Centres is a successful family-owned horticultural business that serves the local community. There are 16 Squire’s Garden Centres to discover across Surrey, Sussex, Berkshire, North and West London.
The business was founded by D.J. Squire in 1936, initially as a landscape gardening business which then developed into one of the first garden centre businesses in the UK when Squire’s in Twickenham opened in 1964. Since then the company has become one of the best success stories in the industry, remaining in the Squire family under the leadership first of D.J’s son Colin Squire OBE – who is still actively involved in the business – and, today, Colin’s daughter Sarah Squire who is Chairman.
Squire’s offers a wide range of quality plants and garden products together with an extensive selection of garden furniture, houseplants and gifts. They continue their drive towards customer excellence with their highly qualified and experienced horticultural staff, on hand to help with plant related questions.
All centres have free parking, a Café Bar serving breakfast, drinks, snacks, lunch and afternoon tea, and many have a children’s play area. Four centres also have extensive pets and aquatics departments – at Squire’s in Badshot Lea, Twickenham, Stanmore and Washington.
Squire’s has close connections with schools and the local community – with a particular passion for encouraging new generations of gardeners through a year-round programme of workshops for all ages and abilities. Squire’s also supports various local charities, which are chosen each year by staff at the different centres.
Squire’s is at the forefront of developing best practice and innovation in the UK garden centre industry, and regularly wins industry awards.
Visit our Shop for Lisa Parker merchandise!
We regularly write about all things relating to cats on our Blog Katzenworld!
My partner and I are owned by five cheeky cats that get up to all kinds of mischief that of course, you’ll also be able to find out more about on our Blog
If you are interested in joining us by becoming a regular contributor/guest author do drop us a message @ firstname.lastname@example.org .