Today we are back for a chance to win our last copy of the Trainable Cat. The very special book by John Bradshaw & Sarah Ellis.
About the Book:
From the on-screen experts for BBC2’s Cat Watch, and based on their groundbreaking research – this is the ultimate guide to making your cat a happier, more sociable animal.
The idea of a trained cat is a contradic
tion in terms, isn’t it? Naturally solitary, wary, easily threatened by newcomers, they are attached to place rather than people, and much of their ‘antisocial’ behaviour arises in situations where that attachment is threatened. But, as cat experts Sarah Ellis and John Bradshaw argue, such stress-induced behaviour can be prevented, reduced, even eliminated, by training.
A comprehensive and engaging step-by-step guide, The Trainable Cat will help you to help your cat negotiate the complexities of everyday life: to enjoy living with humans – including new babies and lively toddlers – and other pets; to answer to their name; settle into a new home; and to overcome the anxiety of a visit to the vet. You can train your cat to do what is in its own best interests – even when its instincts tell it otherwise.
‘I doubt you’ll find a more well-informed or scientific book on cats that better shows you how feline thinking works’ The Times
Over-all verdict: This book is amazing and packed full with tips on how to best approach training your cat! Don’t believe us yet that a cat can be trained? Well Sarah posted some tips and videos on our Blog so you can actually check out some of what the book will teach you here.
To enter simply complete the different actions through our giveaway tool below. The more you complete the higher the chance you could win this book!
You can gain extra entries as follows:
1. For Tweeting about the event through the GiveawayTool – 4 Entries
2. Sign up for our newsletter via mail chimp – 5 Entries
3. Follow us or the book authors on Twitter – 4 Entries
4. Follow us on Pinterest – 2 Entries
5. Follow us on Bloglovin – 2 Entries
6. Make a comment stating you would like to enter and your email address on this post (for those that don’t use social media) – 4 Entries
7. Visit us on Facebook – 1 Entry
8. Commenting on our new forum! 🙂 – 5 Entries
- Worldwide entries are welcome
- Postage to UK addresses is FREE.
- Rest of the world – winner to cover postage cost due to the weight of the book.
Entries are accepted until the 31st of October 2017.
Good luck everyone!