Nubia: How is everyone doing today? We are having a bit of an argument over our latest Purrfect Box…!
Oliver: No we are not… It’s a blue box so it is quite clearly for boys so for ME
Nubia: See what I mean humans and cat friends? He doesn’t get that blue goes much better with my fur… and is not gender specific at all!
Nubia: Will you help me make this my box?
Oliver: No let me have it…
Nubia: Well… first of all we need someone with thumbs to actually open it!
Nubia: YES! We are in. 😀
Oliver: *Glares* This is my box… It’s blue… You ALWAYS get the pink and purple boxes… 🙁
Nubia: *Licks Oli* Come on… let’s agree to share the stuff. 😀
Nubia: I mean look… there is plenty!
Oliver: That depends…
Nubia: On what? 😮
Oliver: Can I have the flutterfly? <3
Nubia: You mean butterfly?!?
Oliver: Yes that one! 😀
Nubia: Sure, but I want the CATNIP EGG, looks like a toy from our friends at 4Cats! 😀
Oliver: Sure sure… but can I have the box? You’ve still got your triangle box. <3
Nubia: Deal! <3
Right this time we are doing something different… We are giving one of your Readers a chance to WIN one of these boxes. 😀
For your chance to win simply follow the instructions below and enter here.:
1. For Tweeting about the event through the Giveaway Tool – 4 Entries
2. Sign up for our new newsletter via mail chimp – 5 Entries
3. Follow us or @purrfectboxUK on Twitter – 2 Entries
4. Follow us on Pinterest – 2 Entries
5. Follow us on Bloglovin – 2 Entries
6. Make a comment stating you would like to enter and your email address on this post (for those that don’t use social media) – 4 Entries
7. Visit us on Facebook – 1 Entry
The giveaway will close on the 30th of September so don’t forget to enter before 23.59 UK time on that day.
– Includes free UK postage
– Worldwide entries are welcome, however postage cost outside of the UK will have to be covered by the winner. (Please check that your country allows the “import” of cat food and toys from the UK as the box may over wise be destroyed by customs)
Don’t wanna wait to find out if you’ve won? We’ve managed to secure a £5 discount for your! Just enter ukbdbf31 at checkout.
To find out more about the box and to sign up for one please click here.
Let me know if you have any questions or comments! And please do sign up for our Newsletter.
His Meowjesty King Oliver the Maker of Mischief
Her Meowjesty Queen Nubia the Disturber of Peace
The full range of Necoichi raised bowls and accessory now available @ Katzenworld Shop
We regularly write about all things relating to cats on our Blog Katzenworld!
My partner and I are owned by five cheeky cats that get up to all kinds of mischief that of course, you’ll also be able to find out more about on our Blog
If you are interested in joining us by becoming a regular contributor/guest author do drop us a message @ email@example.com .