Hope you are having a good start to the week. 🙂 We have teamed up with Lionsgate for one of our UK readers to win 4 tickets to a special premier of the movie on Sunday the 31st of July here in London!
The movie by Lionsgate is Nine Lives which will hit the UK cinemas on the 17th of August 2016!
Not yet subscribed to our Newsletter? Click here!
Full details below. 😀
Win Tickets to an Exclusive Nine Lives Screening
To celebrate the forthcoming release of the family comedy NINE LIVES, in cinemas 17th August 2016, Katzenworld is giving 1 reader the chance to win 4x tickets to an exclusive preview screening of the film which is being held in London on July 31st.
About NINE LIVES:
Tom Brand (Kevin Spacey) is a daredevil billionaire at the top of his game. His eponymous company FireBrand is nearing completion on its greatest achievement to date – the tallest skyscraper in the northern hemisphere. But Tom’s workaholic lifestyle has disconnected him from his family, particularly his beautiful wife Lara (Jennifer Garner) and his adoring daughter Rebecca (Malina Weissman).
Rebecca’s 11th birthday is here, and she wants the gift she wants every year, a cat. Tom hates cats, but he is without a gift and time is running out. His GPS directs him to a mystical pet store brimming with odd and exotic cats- where the store’s eccentric owner- Felix Perkins (Christopher Walken), presents him with a majestic tomcat, named Mr. Fuzzypants.
En route to his daughter’s party, Tom has a terrible accident. When he regains consciousness he discovers that somehow, he has become trapped inside the body of the cat. Adopted by his own family, he begins to experience what life is truly like for the family pet, and as a cat, Tom begins to see his family and his life through a new and unexpected perspective. Meanwhile, his family adjusts to life with an odd and stubborn cat, and his son David (Robbie Amell), steps up in ways Tom never expected.
If any hope exists of returning to his family as the husband and father they deserve, Tom will have to learn why he has been placed in this peculiar situation and the great lengths he must go to earn back his human existence.
Cast: Kevin Spacey, Jennifer Garner, Christopher Walken, Malina Weissman, Robbie Amell
Directed by: Barry Sonnenfeld
For your chance to win 4 tickets to an exclusive Nine Lives preview screening all you need to do is answer the following question correctly:
Who stars as Tom Brand, the high profile business man who becomes trapped in the body of cat Mr Fuzzypants?
- Kevin Bacon
- Kevin Costner
- Kevin Spacey
Please leave your answer as a comment on this blog post!
NINE LIVES will be released in UK cinemas on 17th August 2016
©2016 Lions Gate UK Limited. All Rights Reserved.
Terms and Conditions:
- Competition opens on 18th of July 2016 at 19.00 GMT.
- Competition closes on 24th of July 2016 at 23.59 GMT.
- Entrants must be aged 15 or over when entering the competition and resident in the UK. The Promoter has the right, at its discretion, to request proof of age and residence to receive the prize. Entrants under 18 must make sure that their parent/guardian have consented to their entry into the competition and to these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is free of charge.
- Entrants will need access to the internet to enter the competition.
- To enter the competition, entrants must submit the correct answer to the multiple choice question above by the competition close date.
- Only one entry per person will be considered.
- Prize for one winner is:
4 x tickets to an exclusive screening of Nine Lives which is being held in London July 31st
- The Promoter has the right to substitute each item in the prize with an item of equivalent rating and audience in its sole discretion.
- Prize winners will be chosen at random and contacted by a representative from Katzenworld by email/ telephone provided on entry within 14 days of the competition closing date.
- Proof of submission shall not be proof of receipt. Entries that are incomplete, incorrectly filled in, illegal, illegible, in the incorrect format or fraudulent or those not received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed invalid and not accepted. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for technical failures which prevent an entrant from submitting an entry and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries lost, corrupted or delayed in transmission.
- If a prize winner(s) fail to respond within 24 hours of notification that they are a winner, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative prize winner(s) will be contacted.
- The Promoter is Lions Gate International (UK) Limited of 5th Floor, 45 Mortimer Street, London, W1W 8HJ (Company No. 08936180). The competition is run in association with Katzenworld.
- This competition is not open to employees of Lions Gate International (UK) Limited or Katzenworld or associated agents of those companies or anyone else professionally connected with this competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right in exceptional circumstances to vary, amend or withdraw this competition on reasonable notice.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- The prize may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the prize winners.
- By entering the competition, the prize winners give consent for their name, contact number and address to be passed to a third party provider for delivery of the prize. Save for the exception above, the Promoter will not pass any personal data to any third party unless required to do so by law or an appropriate regulatory authority.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any delay or failure to deliver the prize caused by the postal/delivery service.
- By entering the competition, entrants are sending their personal information to the Promoter who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and applicable laws.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the Promoter assumes no liability for any claim, loss or damage arising (whether directly or indirectly).
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into by the Promoter or those partnered with this competition.
- Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The names of the prize winners will be announced on Katzenworld’s and may be obtained for one month after the competition close date by sending a signed handwritten request along with a stamped self-addressed envelope to the Marketing Team, Lionsgate, 5th Floor, 45 Mortimer Street, London W1W 8HJ and marked with the name ‘NINE LIVES Goody Bag Competition Winners’
- These Terms and Conditions will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
©2016 Lions Gate UK Limited. All Rights Reserved.