Today we are having a look at the custom covers and skins from Skinit.
The website is super easy to use!
- Choose what you’d like to design. You can go for things such as phone cases or even custom skins for your laptop! We chose a photo print MacBook Pro Skin. 🙂
- Depending on what you choose you will be prompted with sub categories – for example what brand of laptop
- Customize it! Once you click on the final sub category item you will be prompted with the customizer app
- Simply choose your photo. You can upload photos, add them from Facebook, Instagram, GooglePlus and many more!
- Check the preview and make sure everything looks fine.
- Order your item! 😀
We like the fact that they can deliver worldwide and not just one location so luckily for us we now have the purrfect skin for our Macbook Pro (It came in a sturdy hard envelope with a DO NOT BEND warning):
What do you think of the final product for my Macbook? 🙂
This was an easy and pleasant experience. We encountered no issues during the process. Postage costs even to the UK are well priced and while they did warn that it may take a few weeks the final print was with us within a little over a week! 🙂
Now to the giveaway!
One of you lucky readers can win a code that will entitle you to create one Skinit case or skin product via the Skinit website. To win this code simply enter our giveaway by clicking here.
You can gain extra entries as follows:
1. For Tweeting about the event through the GiveawayTool – 3 Entries
2. Sign up for our new newsletter via mail chimp – 5 Entries
3. Follow us or Skinit on Twitter – 4 Entries
4. Follow us on Pinterest – 2 Entries
5. Follow us on Bloglovin – 2 Entries
6. Make a comment stating you would like to enter and your email address on this post (for those that don’t use social media) – 4 Entries
Good luck to everyone!
We regularly write about all things relating to cats on our Blog Katzenworld!
My partner and I are owned by five cheeky cats that get up to all kinds of mischief that of course, you’ll also be able to find out more about on our Blog
If you are interested in joining us by becoming a regular contributor/guest author do drop us a message @ email@example.com .