Sunday 18 September 2022, 9am-5pm
This year’s SCAS Conference, ‘Pet Friendly Housing: How can we keep people and pets together?’, will focus on the challenges of pet restrictive housing and potential solutions. It’s a great opportunity for like-minded people to come together to hear the latest science and practice on a topic that’s important to the relationship between people and pets, supporting the bond to ensure people and pets stay together.
International speakers at the forefront of research, policy, and education will help us learn about the latest advances in science as well as encouraging collaboration between researchers, healthcare professionals, and housing stakeholders who play key roles in improving access to pet-friendly accommodation.
- Lord Richard Best OBE, Chair of Hanover Housing Association
- Dr Bruce Moors, Chief Executive of Housing 21
- John Littlemore, Head of Housing at Maidstone Borough Council
- Michael Webb, Head of Policy and Public Affairs at Battersea
- Gilly Mendes Ferreira, Head of Innovation and Strategic Relations, Scottish SPCA
- Lindsey Braun, VP of Research and Operations at HABRI
A full list of speakers can be found on our website.
£60 per delegate. £30 for SCAS members (booking fee applies)
Become a member of SCAS for just £25 and book at the member rate!