Love cats and want to learn more?
Join International Cat Care and the Association of Pet Behaviour Counsellors for a weekend of fascinating feline talks!
Day 1: Saturday 16 September
iCatCare Feline Day
A full day of varied talks from expert speakers including Vicky Halls, Celia Haddon and Andy Sparkes.
- From hospital to home – managing and supporting a cat with arthritis
- The super fosterer – how fostering cats can benefit their wellbeing
- The ultimate challenge – a stress-free vet visit
- Cats and wildlife
- Ethical dilemmas – ‘natural mutation’ or a breed too far?
- From hospital to home – care for the cat with kidney disease
- Ethical dilemmas – outdoor/indoor lifestyles, cat cafes and others
- Desperate house cats – the less obvious consequences of keeping cats indoors (case studies)
Day 2: Sunday 17 September
iCatCare/APBC Day: Problem behaviour – it’s a team approach
International Cat Care, working with the Association of Pet Behaviour Counsellors, has planned a day with a difference!
Instead of the usual conference format, a problem behaviour case (fictional but based on true events) will be presented shown through the eyes of the people involved in the management of the case.
The aim is to show how all the different professions are involved in a case, how decisions they make can influence the case (for better or worse) and how they need to work together to get the best outcome for the owner and the cat.
Sarah Ellis from iCatCare will compere the day and there will be input from experts and discussion during the day.
The conference is being held at the new Birmingham Conference and Events Centre which is just outside New Street Station in Birmingham, UK.
You can attend either day or book for the whole weekend for just £140 including refreshments and buffet lunches, CPD certificate of attendance and access to online downloadable proceedings (Saturday only).
To find out more and to book your place click here.
The full range of Necoichi raised bowls and accessory now available @ Katzenworld Shop
I am the feline behaviour specialist at feline charity ‘International Cat Care’. We are about engaging, educating and empowering people throughout the world to improve the health and welfare of cats by sharing advice, training and passion.