Today we have teamed up with St. Martin’s Press for a super cool cat book giveaway! 😀
You may wish to also check out Angel’s review of this book here!
Close Encounters of the Furred Kind is a charming and irresistible memoir about a man at the mercy of his unpredictable, demanding and endlessly lovable cats who keep him on his toes with their mischievous and funny adventures that sometimes turn his home—and his life—upside down. In this sequel to the Sunday Times Top Ten Bestseller, The Good, The Bad, and the Furry, Tom and his felines get used to life in a new flat and living with Tom’s new girlfriend Gemma. Booklist called this “…a laugh-out-loud memoir…Cox is endlessly funny, speaking for his cats and poking good-natured fun at every human he counters, including himself.”
To win these adorable cat figurines click here and follow the below instructions to gain chances at winning them.
1. For Tweeting about the event through the GiveawayTool – 4 Chances
2. Sign up for our new newsletter via mail chimp for extra chances. (Bonus chances even if you don’t use Social Media!!!) – 5 Chances
3. Follow us or the author on Twitter – 2 Chances
4. Follow us on Pinterest – 1 Chance
5. Follow us on Bloglovin – 2 Chances
6. Make a comment stating you would like to enter (for those that don’t use social media) – 2 Chances
US & Canadian entries only for this one, to enter click here. Entries are allowed until Midnight (UK time) on the 19th of October 2016.
Good luck from us and the little kitten!
Never want to miss a post again? Why not sign-up to our Newsletter.
We regularly write about all things relating to cats on our Blog Katzenworld!
My partner and I are owned by five cheeky cats that get up to all kinds of mischief that of course, you’ll also be able to find out more about on our Blog
If you are interested in joining us by becoming a regular contributor/guest author do drop us a message @ firstname.lastname@example.org .