First of all we would like to announce all the winners of our last few competitions:
Poopy Cat: Keith H. & Sally C.
Bluffer’s Guide to Cats book 2: Andrew H.
POSH cat ornament: Trevor L.
Cat Wallsticker: Debbie P
National Pet Show tickets: Lucy L., Karen S., Olivia M., Tom M., Louise M.
Please congratulate the lucky winners and don’t forget to read on for your chance to win cute little leather-eared mousey as seen here!
Charley & Billie are parting with one of their priced mouse toys just for us! Best of all if you should win this mouse you’ll automatically be entered into their competition to be in for a chance to win one of their original cat scratchers. (International winners will have to pay for the postage. Full Terms are located at the bottom of this post)
To win the mouse toy click here to gain chances at winning:
1. For Tweeting about the event through the GiveawayTool – 4 Chances
2. Sign up for our new newsletter via mail chimp for extra chances. (Bonus chances even if you don’t use Social Media!!!) – 5 Chances
3. Follow us or Charley & Billie on Twitter – 2 Chances
4. Visit us or Charley & Billie on Facebook – 1 Chances
4. Follow us on Pinterest – 1 Chance
5. Follow us on Bloglovin – 2 Chances
6. Make a comment stating you would like to enter (for those that don’t use social media) – 2 Chances
Worldwide entries are welcome so don’t forget to enter here.
Good luck and maybe soon your cat can do this:
Not subscribed to our Newsletter? Click here!
Cat scratcher competition TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This competition is for one Charley and Billie Original Cat Scratcher, retailed at £95.
2. Number of entry entitlement is based on the number of cat toys purchased, not the number of orders. For example, if you buy ONEcat toy you will receive ONE raffle ticket. Likewise, if you buy a Mischief of TWO Mice cat toys you will receive TWO raffle tickets, and so forth. There is no limit to the number of cat toys which can be purchased for competition entry.
3. The competition is open to both UK and international customers. UK national residents see point 4. International customers, residing outside of the UK, see point 5.
4. If the winner is a UK resident, he/she will receive FREE UK delivery of the cat scratcher.
5. If the winner is an international customer – residing outside of the UK – by entering the competition he/she agrees to cover the costs of delivery of the cat scratcher to his/her country. We advise that prior to making any cat toy purchase for competition entry, you contact us in the first instance to obtain a shipping cost of the cat scratcher to your country.
7. The entrant will receive their raffle ticket(s) along with their order of the cat toy(s).
8. Entry will be automatic upon purchase of a cat toy. When placing your order, if you do NOT wish to receive automatic entry for the competition, then please advise in the notes section at checkout.
9. The competition opens at 00:01 GMT on Sunday 1st November 2015.
10. The closing date of the competition is 06:00 GMT on Tuesday 1st December 2015.
11. Any cat toys purchased outside of the opening and closing dates will NOT qualify for competition entry.
12. One winner will be chosen at random on Tuesday 1st December 2015.
13. The winner will be contacted by e-mail or telephone on Tuesday 1st December 2015.
14. One Original Cat Scratcher must be won and claimed. Therefore, the winner will have two weeks – until Tuesday 15th December 2015 – in which to claim their prize. Otherwise, another draw will take place and an alternative winner selected. Therefore, please ensure you are available for contact via e-mail or telephone during this period.
15. Only the winner’s name and county/state of residence will be made public. This information will be displayed at charleyandbillie.uk, at our Etsy shop and on our Facebook and Twitter pages on and after the 1st December 2015.