Mews: BIG! Cat

big-cat

Scary? Cute? Awesome? 😀

Not sure if Oli would be too impressed if I tried resting on him even if he was that big haha.

Don't miss out!

Receive top cat news, competitions, tips and more!

Invalid email address
Give it a try. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Click to purchase the sleepypod mobile pet bed.

193 thoughts on “Mews: BIG! Cat

1. niasunset says:

Oh this is so lovely 🙂 I wished to have a cat like that “BIG”, you don’t need to buy any furniture 🙂 But just one things made me scary, imagine her “flea” 🙂 Thank you, love, nia

2. Pingback: Big Cat | astound me: D.A. Krolak

3. Pingback: Caturday « Some Animals are Crackers

4. Pingback: Mews: BIG! Cat | Katzenworld | Meet & Geek

5. Pingback: Katzenworld From UK Presents: Mews: BIG! Cat | Cardtales By The Lioness

6. angela1313 says:

This was too good not to share, but my first thought was about how I can’t move on the bed as it is with my little cats. Should this creature want to share, how would I dare say no?

7. Pingback: Consejos para propietarios de gatos - Guardería de mascotas Los Valles en Valladolid

8. Kentucky Angel says:

Thank you for following my blog. I decided to check you out, and found my new kitty. No problem with me running one of this size over, but I’m wondering about what happens if she sits in my lap very long. A very nice guard cat though. I’ll have to start looking for one.

9. Outlier Babe says:

Advantages:
    1. Evil intent more easily detected on giant features.
    2. Less-likely insinuation of evil slinky self between human legs whilst said legs are negotiating stairs.
    3. Likelihood that yappy stray Chihuahuas will replace former now-miniscule-prey of mice.

–Not A Cat Person

10. andrewandlia says:

Marc Andre – thanks for having a look at my blog. I have 11 cats here on my farm – they are all sterilised (that’s a story in itself), and they all get properly fed. Otherwise, it’s just my wife and I. You should see our shopping trolley…

Cheers,

Andrew

11. Shelly says:

What to do with the litter box? lol! By the way, thanks for checking out my blog, Marc-André. Your featured cats here are adorable! 🙂

12. Chirpy Cats says:

This is so funny and would have many uses! But I’m just thinking, when it’s raining outside imagine the huge muddy paw prints! Our Jimmy, a big polydactyl cat leaves ginormous paw prints when he comes in from the catio when it rains! 🙂

Why not meow a comment to fellow readers?

Get the latest posts delivered to your mailbox:

%d bloggers like this: