Update: Now with up to 25% Discount
So the weekend is slowly approaching and it’s only 4 more sleeps till the London pet show at Earls Court. Of course you guessed right that we will be going to view the Discover Cat Zone! (With possible stops at other areas 😉 ) This years pet show features the following section for cats:
- The World of Cats: Variety of cat breeds will be present. See full description here.
- Cat Talks: All about Cats and a timeable of what is taking place when can be found here.
- Meet the TICA (The International Cat Association): An opportunity to see some of their more popular breeds. A full list is available here.
- Cat Grooming Demonstrations: Let’s see what new grooming tools we can pick up for our cats? Furminator anyone? 😉
- Pet Cartoonist: Your chance to bring along one of your cat pictures for a fun momento of the show. This will be availabel at the Zoflara stand (C332). Details can be found here.
- CATS Protection: One of our favourite cat charities will be present to talk about their feline friends and if you still haven’t found your furry friend forever don’t forget to pay them a visit! Also there are some fun competions ongoing with them at the moment have a read here.
If you haven’t got your ticket yet there is a great 20% discount code available just head to the booking page and enter the code CHINFORMATIVE at checkout.
Apparently we have just found out that you can get an even better discount now if you buy your ticket through wowcher! Save 24% on adult tickets and 25% on children tickets through this link. And who know if you are there saturday we may bump into you 😉 Stay tuned for the review of the event this weekend and see you all at the #LondonPetShow
We regularly write about all things relating to cats on our Blog Katzenworld!
My partner and I are owned by five cheeky cats that get up to all kinds of mischief that of course, you’ll also be able to find out more about on our Blog
If you are interested in joining us by becoming a regular contributor/guest author do drop us a message @ firstname.lastname@example.org .