As you’ve reached this page you are probably interest in doing a Guest Post on our Blog!
We do welcomethese on our Blog and the general guidelines below apply to this type of content:
- Must be cat focussed (Other animals are welcome to be mentioned but the focus should be on cats or members of the feline family such as Tigers, Lions and Lynx)
- A minimum of 2 photos / images are required (The longer the post the more are recommended). Exception being infographics where one infographic will be sufficient though it would be nice to get a banner!
- Photos should ideally be a minimum of 700 width, it is recommended to send in high res images which we can resize accordingly
- An author bio / link to your own Blog, Website or Social Media profile are welcome
We define guest posts as content from authors that do not work for a client or are trying to make profit through placing of backlinks on our page. This type of post is suitable for:
- Authors including Book authors, Bloggers etc trying to raise a profile / increase the reach of their own Blog
- Charities that would like to talk about successes or raise awareness of certain topics
- Vet professionals including Nurses and Veterinarians that would like to supply cat health articles. Direct links to their own clinic or a supporting charity are encouraged.
- Any private individual that would just like to submit a cute or funny story of their own cats
There is NO cost to post a guest post. We are always happy to have a new one off Guest Blogger or permanent guest Bloggers join our ranks!
To submit a guest post contact us via email and attach your story as a Word or similar document including all images you would like to use.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]