Mao & Snowball’s car adventures!

image

Because our owners have two different homes,  we travel for 10mins in the car every so often.  We get to see all kinds of new things,  and get to visit Nubia and Oli from time to time! ^^

image

Last time we travelled in the car it was super hot!  So we wore harnesses. The carrier would’ve felt so suffocating!  As you can see I’m dying in the heat!  Mao tried to comfort me,  but then she got OCD and started cleaning me.  =( Our human straps us onto their seatbelts,  and makes sure we’re sitting at all times. If we try moving around we get told off and get forced to sit on their laps…  Super forced cuddles in the heat!!  ><“ Sometimes we get to sit on their laps and get a nice view out the window too!  SO MANY PIGEONS!!

image

This is our first time in a petrol station!!  It smelt so weird! There was also a clicky number thing spinning around,  i couldnt keep my eyes off it.

image

And here is a photo of us very calm.  Its nice going out for adventures^^  We made many pit stops that day and got water and treats!  And many strokes^^ was a good day.

Hope you enjoyed our post!

<3 BOSS CAT Snowball
&
MAO

Don't miss out!

Receive top cat news, competitions, tips and more!

Invalid email address
Give it a try. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Click to purchase the sleepypod mobile pet bed.

35 thoughts on “Mao & Snowball’s car adventures!

• YuKi~~ says:

Problem is this is a two man job! Someone has to keep them under control and safe! No sniffing around the car when we’re on the move =P

1. K. Caffee says:

I miss the days when I could safely do this. My current furry children panic when I take them anywhere, so have to ride in carriers. I just make sure to keep the air up on high and pointed at them, even if it does manage to freeze me out.

2. Karen B says:

I know that I love all cats, but Mao and Snowball are ADORABLE! What sweet little faces. I think you should put together the very best photos and publish a book. I have bought many such books in the past and look at them often. I love the red harness. How cute is that?! Red is so good on black and white cats.
    How can anyone not be happy when looking at such lovely cats?
    Thank you, Karen.

• YuKi~~ says:

Thank you so much for this! AND YES, WE HAVE THOUGHT OF MAKING A PHOTOBOOK! We want to have a bigger collection of photos before publishing though, some from all seasons I suppose =) Please look forward to our future releases^^ And I must agree, red looks amazing on red and white cats! Infact, most of their things are red or green… May have gone overboard =P

3. Pawcific Purrsea says:

Awwwwe…furever furiends…You 2 are priceless. When I was kitten I traveled in the van on a road trip and it was fun. I had a carrier but was let out and had the best time learning how my claws worked as I clung to the upholstery especially on high velocity corner turning… mol =^,,^=

4. Jeanne Melanson says:

Ah, what a fun post! I wish my cat travelled well, but she doesn’t. She’s 16 years old now, so I don’t push the issue. She’s entitled to her own opinion. 🙂 I do, however, travel with my Bearded Dragon lizard, but that’s another story. Thanks for sharing! Beautiful catz.

5. Dennis the Vizsla says:

hello mao and snowball its dennis the vizsla dog hay yoo ar verry brayv kitties to ride in the car!!! my sister trouble the kitty hayted it and sed it wuz the sekund wurst thing in the wurld after gitting a bath!!! ok bye

Why not meow a comment to fellow readers?

Get the latest posts delivered to your mailbox:

%d bloggers like this: