As you’ve reached this page you are probably interest in doing a Guest Post or Sponsored post on our Blog!
We do welcome both of these on our Blog and the general guidelines apply to both types of content:
- Must be cat focussed (Other animals are welcome to be mentioned but the focus should be on cats or members of the feline family such as Tigers, Lions and Lynx)
- A minimum of 2 photos / images are required (The longer the post the more are recommended). Exception being infographics where one infographic will be sufficient though it would be nice to get a banner!
- Photos should ideally be a minimum of 700 width, it is recommended to send in high res images which we can resize accordingly
- An author bio / link to your own Blog, Website or Social Media profile are welcome
We define guest posts as content from authors that do not work for a client or are trying to make profit through placing of backlinks on our page. This type of post is suitable for:
- Authors including Book authors, Bloggers etc trying to raise a profile / increase the reach of their own Blog
- Charities that would like to talk about successes or raise awareness of certain topics
- Vet professionals including Nurses and Veterinarians that would like to supply cat health articles. Direct links to their own clinic or a supporting charity are encouraged.
- Any private individual that would just like to submit a cute or funny story of their own cats
There is NO cost to post a guest post. We are always happy to have a new one off Guest Blogger or permanent guest Bloggers join our ranks!
To submit a guest post contact us via email and attach your story as a Word or similar document including all images you would like to use.
We define sponsored post as content provided by individuals working on behalf of clients to gain backlinks to their clients website but also larger companies wishing to place links to their products or service offerings for financial gain. This type of content is chargeable as it takes us time to format these articles and promote this through our Blog and Social Media profiles
- Any individual or SEO company working on behalf of a third party to place links to their client’s page
- Any larger organisation wishing to provide content to gain backlinks or raise awareness of their products and services through placement of the article content
Cost: Our price for this will depend on how much work we need to put into your content ourselves:
- Are you supplying your own images or do we need to source them?
- How much editing is required. Is it well written or do we need to amend it?
- Do you wish us to promote your article on our entire Social Media Network?
To get a quote for sponsored Content contact us through the below contact form or drop us an email.